Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 16th, 2010

A BiiiiiG Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all my lovely frenz:)
Been delaying this Post fr various reasons..Shortage of PiXXX, Lethargy n wat not
Bt anywayz...Here I AM:)
N lemme tell you..It feels gr88888.. Writin it out watever i want to..Without havin ANY pt. of discussion;)
Words jz seem to Flow once i am started:)
Really wish to write Specifically someday bout Somethin..Only problem is..I dunno Wat This Somethin Shud Be :D
Hey ppl..Do gimme somethings to fit this SOMETHIN of mine..Topics to write on-Specifically:)

Strange dayz dese ve been..Gettin BORED, Gettin Pissed Up again n again on things..
Dunno Wat d F*ck's been happenin
Feelin kinda bored wit the way Life's been goin on..more or less The Same everyday
Want some change now..Jz want to..I dunno wat..Bt i jz wanna Change Everythin that's been goin on.. EVERYTHIN

Dont think i shud divulge out More on this..Believe me wen i say I can write pages n posts on this thing..N yet it wud all mean the same

Guess m too confused..As to wat i really want..Wat i really wanna do..Wat i wanna be(yeah.m still not sure bout it)
Bt anywayz..I ve been confused All My Life over Somethin or the Other.. Nothin New for Me:)

Guess i ve learnt how to live it this way..How to deal wit all this bullshit....Still it gets outta bound at times

Got some external Stimulus this time tho..Somethin i really hate to kno..Somethin i Dread the most..Somethin that i simply can't think of happenin....I HATE TO LOSE

I believe i ve already put in Lots of Unstructured Stuff here today..Jz wanted to take all this out..N wat bttr place, wat bttr ppl..This Is It n You Are The Ones:)

Yeah i do feel a bit better.Bt the Anger is Here to Stay..N its Good if it does..Anger Motivates You towards Action(I jz hope it doesn't get Violent wit me tho)

Thanx for being d lovely fellas, that you are, to me. Jz one more request.. Plz don't ask me bout this stuff Personally if you meet me n stuff:)
Jz ask it here..N i ll definitely answer it if i possible can

Oh n yes..Nearly forgot this.. We mite jz have a Guest here at PiXXX in a few days..Writin out to all you lovely ppl n puttin up some nice PiXXX too:) So let's jz hope that we get this New Flavour at PiXXX soon n Successfully(cz this Guest can b Lazier than Me at times;)

Well then..I guess this was all the words i cud gather up(n put up)
Till next time.. Ciao ppl.. Love ya all :)
n Take very good care of ur'selves :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment