Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10th, 2010


Heyyyyyyy Lovely Ppl
Long Time..I kno..Quite Long Time actually:(
A stupid Student's Life..Studies, Exams, Gettin Bored..That's all that makes it up
Had the second thing going actually..Minors:(
Let's not go into any more details of it now;)

Unfortunately i have got NO PiXXX to today:(
But jz felt like comin here n SCRIBBLING all this n Watever comes into my mind..
So here i am:)

Have had a Super-Bore day at home..A DisAdvantage of not havin college on a day
Been confined in the Inside of the house..With nothin to do..GOSH!!!

Cant really think of somethin more to Scribble..
Let's see Wat we have..
SRK's Kolkata Knight Riders jz lost an IPL Match..Damn..I wanted em to win:(
Priety's KXI-Punjab beat Ambani's Mumbai Indians yesterday.That was so so Gr888..MI's were like Top of the Table since the start of IPL..Way Way Above others.It ll be better if they Lose a couple more:)
Actually, i think, m Happier cz MI lost than for KXIP's victory:D

Enufff of tat..Now let's Change the Topic:)
Ummmmm..Ummmmmm..Ummmmm..Can't think of ANYTHIN..Damit:(
How do ppl WRITE blogs..Its such such big an activity
I jz prefer Scribbling:)

Oh yeah..Jz remember somethin.. Received a Comment from a close friend(No, she dint put it here.On Orkut rather) statin that i shud improve my PiXXX n also wat i WRITe(i ll take tat Scribble)

Anywayz, Firstly, Thankyou for ur Comments. Wud ve been DOUBLE greatful if you'd ve given me my 1st Comment of my blog wit ur words;)
No issues, Hope you ll do tat in the future. N so will other ppl too.. (DAMIT...WHY THE HECK DONT YOU?)

N for your comment, Well..I ll definitely try to improve PiXXX-More of em n Better ones too..SOON (Keep Hopin..Like I Am:D )
Bout wat i write..Well..Actually, I had never intended to write wen i thot of doing this. N so i dont have ANY specific thing to write..i jz SCRIBBLE watever i want to:)

Tat was for the comment..Guess i ve Scribbled quite a lot today:) Feels GOOD actually:)
Time to hit 'Publish Post' n go off here..N hope for views n comments n everythin like that:)

Also hope to be back SOON(Tomorrow, i hope) wit PiXXX n Nice n Better PiXXX:)

Have jz had 3 Hopes..Before they rise to an Un-Fulfilling Level..I better say the folllowing n Elope;)

Ciao ppl..Take lotsa care..Keep Readin n Keep Commentin too:)
Love you all:)


No comments:

Post a Comment