Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 22nd, 2010








Hey Pplzzz out there(Tho i got 0visitors n 0followers n everythin, still..This is how it starts;)
New day..N here comes my New Post:) (Guess i shud start sayin New Nite instead:D )

Nothin special in d day..Same ol College, Same Teachers, Same lectures(I jz have to sleep..So they re all d same fr me..Hardly matters;) N ofcourse..Same ol issues n scuffs with folks at college..Grow Up u Ppl..Clear out d Altercations Man!! (Tat means..Jz Come n say SORRY;)

Bout the PiXXX, Tat very word gets a Nasty smile on my face (Ok..Not Nasty cz I Chose tat lovely Name:) you ppl can b Nasty;) (Basically jz Come here n Show me Watever Nastiness or wtever you got..Jz COME :D)

Serious note..I ve got this Bad Bad habit of Clickin PiXXX while drivin an in necase..From Behind the Wheel.
Damn..Mite lead to Bad Bad things:(
See hw Dedicated i am to you all:) Deserve Appreciation nw..Lots of it..Lots n Lots n lots of it actually;)

Anywayz..All of todayz PiXXX are actually from the 'In' of the car..While On the road..Even while Driving

Wud try doin More amt of Hardwork tomorrow..which means More PiXXX n less of my Boring Intellectual Words;)

Love to ALL (d galzzzzz ;) Take care ppl..N Plz Plz Plz..Keep visiting n Keep Following..Day aftr Day aftr Day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment