Saturday, March 13, 2010

An Introduction..

PiXXX

Nothin bout me..Only bout wat m doin:)
I ve been thinkin of doin this since a few days. N so, Here i finally AM..Finally creatin this thing..My Photoblog:)

Dunno hw good this wud be, Hw far i'd go..Bt i truly wish n hope to enjoy it..N enjoy it for long:)
Dunno anythin bout this website too..I jz hope they ll allow me to post many many pics everyday:) (Hope to click those Many pics too)
About d quality of my pics..Well..Not an expert as as such, Got no professional camera too
Jz have this Mobile Camera, 2.0mp..wit flash
Hope to capture nice pictures with this, somethin new for me coz i ve hardly used this camera before this:D

P.S.- Please bear wit me in case some of d pics are a bit hazy or somethin like that :)

BEST OF LUCK to ME for a nice future here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment